Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Rufencell


Hahaha, do you guys have done watching that video above? Do you know what the video it is? That is our video, Willy Mandagi, Shilmi Budiarti, Marina Indriani Lestari, Ribka Gloria, and myself. How do you think about our video?

That is a video for our germany language subject homework. We all made it and I think we did it good as biginners, hihi. And I'm very proud of myself that have edited this video. I edited it because I ever had edited a video than anyone else in my group. Although I only have one experience to edit a video, I have a passion and desire to make our video looks good. I understand the basic how to edit a video. So, I did it :)

I know, this video is very far from spectacular. But, I have tried my best for this video. Really. That's why I really proud of myself :D

So, what do you think of this video, guys? Enjoy >.<



P.S.: This is the link to my first video that I have edited --> Best Birthday Gift Ever
        Enjoy again, guys! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment