Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2014 Loading


"Thingking back, 2013 has been a challenging year for me... But i really thank God for all His abundance of grace! The little blessing, encouragements & favor really mean so much to me. I realize i must finding the simple joy & happiness in everything, cherishing n falling in love with every moments & experiences.. I want to be able GIVE more! I don't have everything & I' gonna learn to handle it better & embrace it all, whether is it good or bad! And of course stand up even stronger after every defeat. Thank God for everything cause i have faith in Him that He has an amazing plan for me!! He trust me more than i trust myself n that comforts me to believe in myself evenmore... so come on 2014, I'm ready! *He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world. John 4:4"

*Dikutip dari status Line salah satu temen gue yang bernama Prita Putri Aunalal, pada hari Selasa, 31 Desember 2013 18:19 WIB. She is a great person :)

No comments:

Post a Comment