Friday, February 6, 2015

"Curhatan Mahasiswi Tingkat Akhir!" - Oops, I Mean Learning English :p (1)

So, I just tried to improve my english on Learn English Speaking 
and I learned some sentences. Now, I'm gonna try make some new sentences with my words, but also with the rules that I have learned to test my english capability. Here they are!

  1.  I'm -> I'm beautiful :p
  2. I'm in/at/on -> I'm in ballet room; I'm at my boyfriend house; I'm on my laptop.
  3. I'm good at -> I'm good at singing!
  4. I'm + (verb) -> I'm browsing; I'm feeling sleepy.
  5. I'm getting -> I'm getting old; 
  6. I'm trying -> I'm trying to work my undergraduate thesis
  7. I'm gonna + (verb) -> I'm gonna finish it!; I'm gonna get through!
  8. I have + (noun) -> I have many dreams!
  9. I have + (past participle) -> I have done my 141 SKS
  10. I used to -> I have to say to myself that, I used to move slow!

Alrite!!! These randomly sentences gonna become one paragraph! I'll make it become...


Here I'm! I'm Vesti and I'm one of two beautiful girls at my house. The other girl is my mom! :p I have a dream that someday I'll go in ballet room and start to learn ballet! One of my activities is I'm often at my boyfriend house. We cook, do sport, laugh, and watch movies. I also gossip with his mother about him, hihi >.< And now I'm on my laptop and I'm trying to work my undergraduate thesis! I'm browsing and trying to find clue for my thesis. And sometimes I'm feeling sleepy when I do all of these things. Do you know? I'm getting old and I have many dreams. So, before I chase my dreams I'm gonna finish this thesis! I'm gonna get through and become a S.Hum! Amiiin! I have done my 141 SKS, so I only need one more step to make it all final! Ah yeaaaaah then!!!! I love singing and I'm good at that ;) And one more advise to improve myself for all my activities is: I have to say to myself that, "I used to move slow!"

So....how about your 'curhat'? Oops! I mean, how about your english sentences? :p
See ya! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment